Submit a New Event
If you want to host an event for Philly Tech Week, fill out the information below. Technical.ly will review it for inclusion on the official calendar and email you when your event has been approved. Check out our Event Organizer Guide for step by step instructions for submitting an event, helpful tips and deadlines for event organizers and our event-specific FAQ guide.
- WHAT: A week-long celebration of technology and innovation in Philadelphia
- WHY: To make a better Philadelphia through technology
- WHEN: Friday, April 29 to Saturday, May 7, 2015
- WHERE: Various locations throughout Philadelphia and the surrounding regions
- WHO: PTW is organized by news site Technical.ly Philly and includes events from organizations and individuals from throughout the region
- CONTACT: Alexandria Leggett | firstname.lastname@example.org
- Fri, March 4 - Micro-grant Applications Due
- Wed, March 23 - All online event submissions due in order to be included in the print magazine (distributed to over 100 locations)
- Tues-Thurs, April 12-14 - (subject to change): Print programs will land in more than 100 retailers
- Fri, April 15 - Last call for events submissions; final deadline to be included as a part of Philly Tech Week
Get started now by creating an account or logging in below!
Welcome to PTW 2016
Don’t have an account? Sign up