Failure is not something to be ashamed by. Failure is inevitable and sometimes an important part of becoming successful entrepreneurs. Without it, how would we learn? At Technical.ly, we try and create an environment where it's not taboo to talk about failure, but actually to celebrate and learn from other's stories.
In this off-the-cuff, unfiltered and unapologetic event, hear from a variety of speakers as they share stories of their past failure(s) and what they've learned along the way. Sometimes it takes a lot of failed attempts before you get to that one-in-a-million idea that will launch you to success.
Grab a beer and sit down to laugh, commiserate, learn and be inspired by some of Philly's local founders and leaders.
Emceed by Juliana Reyes, Lead Reporter, Technical.ly Philly
- "Culture Fails, things that we tried that sounded good and were mistakes." with Wil Reynolds, Founder and Director of Digital Strategy, Seer Interactive
- "From College Student to Business Leader: Lessons in Risk Management" with Richard Henne, Cofounder and Chief Risk Officer, Ivory Ella
- "So Many Failures, So Little Time!" with Felicite Moorman, CEO, BuLogics
- "Building a Company Without a Business Plan." with Nick Bayer, CEO, Saxbys Coffee
- "Knowing When To Breakup With Your Business" with Melissa Alam, Founder, Femme & Fortune
- "Dropping it all on a "WHIMS" with Nick Pirollo, CTO and Cofounder, Scholly
- "From Homeless to Lawyer: What I Learned About Succeeding After Failure" with Nikki Johnson-Huston, Esq., Co-Founder, Donafy App
- "Zero to a hundred! …and then back to eighty. When growth and culture collide." with Robert J. Moore, Cofounder and CEO, RJMetrics