Philadelphia’s Health and Sciences Future
What comes next in efforts to brand and develop Philadelphia’s reputation as a health IT, sciences and commercialized technology leader?
Hear our expert panel tackle this topic and what else excites and challenges them about advances in health sciences technology in Philadelphia and beyond. The panel, which will be moderated by Technical.ly Editor-in-Chief Zack Seward, features:
- Anthony Green, Ben Franklin Technology Partners
- Patrick FitzGerald, Children’s Hospital of Philadelphia
- Max Perelman, Biomeme, Inc.
- Laurie Actman, Penn Center for Innovation
- Neil Gomes, Thomas Jefferson University and Jefferson Health
- Claire Marrazzo Greenwood, Greater Philadelphia Chamber of Commerce
3:00 p.m. Registration & Networking
3:30 p.m. Welcome and Introductions
3:45 p.m. Panel Discussion Begins
5:00 p.m. Event End
Coffee Sponsored by Startup PHL