Tech Waves Transforming Healthcare
Technology is transforming the $2 trillion healthcare industry in profound and dramatic ways. Every aspect of the healthcare market - from patient experience to finances and the workforce - is being shaped through advances in the use of data, analytics, and UX with a goal to improve care, reduce costs, and deliver higher value to patients.
Garfield Group will host a panel to explore these topics and more on Thursday, May 5th during Philly Tech Week 2016. Some of the region’s leading healthcare organizations will discuss the unprecedented challenges facing the industry, findings from recent research, and real-world examples (including audience Q&A) of how leading healthcare organizations are using technology today as well as how they plan to leverage it in the future.
- Accolade: an on-demand healthcare concierge for employers, health plans, health systems, and employees
- InstaMed: healthcare’s most trusted payments network connecting providers, payers, and patients for simple, seamless, and secure payments
- Kennedy Health: an integrated healthcare delivery system providing a full continuum of healthcare services ranging from acute-care hospitals to a broad spectrum of outpatient and wellness programs
- Picwell: an advisory service that leverages complex data and analytics to help people pick the ideal health plan for themselves and their families
- Qlik: a leader in visual analytics delivering intuitive platform solutions for self-service data visualization, guided analytics applications, and embedded analytics
Learn about technology’s role in transforming the healthcare industry and its impact on the Philadelphia region in terms of innovation, jobs, investment, and every one of us as individuals.